There are many reasons why you should hire an interior designer.
This project included space planning, new home selections, architectural design, furniture, draperies, accessories and rugs.
However, there are also many fallacies about hiring a professional interior designer. You don't have to live in a castle or be royalty in order to hire an interior designer. An Interior designer can save you money by avoiding costly mistakes.
You also don't have to lose control over your interior design project, but you will be able to get good knowledgeable help. A good interior designer will design your home around your personal style not their's.
You can save money, time and energy by hiring a professional interior designer. The professional will be able to visualize your home and see the way YOU want your home to look.
You will save money by not having to get things done twice. It is expensive to remake window treatments or have furniture that is too large or too small and doesn't look good in the room.
It is time consuming to do home decorating and design. From the space planning to the wall decor and accessories, it all takes time and energy. There are so many decisions to be made. A professional interior designer can draw up a floor plan and plan out just the right furnishings to make your home complete. A good interior designer can save you time and money.
An interior designer can purchase high end furniture that is not usually shown at furniture stores. These items are sold to the trade only at wholesale designer showrooms or directly to professional interior designers who have been in the design/retail business for a long time. Many of these high end companies do not sell to individuals, but only to retailers and designers.
Hiring a professional interior designer will save you from stress. A bad floor plan causes stress. You will feel stress if you have to side step around furniture rather than being able to walk freely through a room. Good groupings are set up for better conversations, not for stress. Groupings should have an easy way in but you should not be able to walk through them. A professional designer can save you stress by planning your stress-free floor plan. Space plannning is so important.
If you do hire a professional interior designer, here are some of the positives.
1. you will save money by not making expensive mistakes and redos, and and by not paying for something twice
2. you will save time. It takes lots of time to coordinate fabrics, draw drapery designs, create floor plans, pick out furniture sizes and styles, and put everything together.
3. you will have a larger selection of to-the-trade only furnishings, fabrics and wall coverings than you see at your local store.
4. you will cultivate a new friendship with your designer and their staff
5. you will end up with a truly beautiful home that is tailored to your tastes and lifestyle.
6. you will have quality furniture pieces that will be chosen for their beauty, comfort and durability.
7. you will have less stress because you will have a good, easy-to-move around floor plan.
As you can see from the above 7 reasons, it is a good idea to hire a professional interior designer to help you with your home.
Complete interior design including furniture, accents, rug, draperies and space planning.
If you want to see more photos of exciting rooms, please go to our website at www.foraninteriordesign.com
Please comment or ask Texas interior designer Michael Foran A.S.I.D. a question on interior design.
Visit our website for more information or call today for an In-Home Interior Design Consultation (469) 268-3625