Interior Designer Websites are a good way to find a professional interior designer who will meet your needs and help you create the room or the home of your dreams.
What should you look for in a good interior designer website?
1. Are they professionals?
2. Do they have NDICQ or ASID professional accredidation?
3. Do they have lots of photos of different styles and designs on their website?
4. Do they have experience?
5. Do they have a weekly blog? A good designer blog is a great resource of information.
6. Does their website give you a chance to get to know them better?
7. Do they have a free guide to help you with your decorating questions?
A good designer website will give you information (through their blog) about drapery treatments, space planning, accessories, artwork, color schemes, lighting, architectural design, faux finishes, where to buy quality furniture, home office, home theater, kitchen design and many more subjects.
Finding a good interior designer website that fits what you have in mind is very important and will help you in the long run. Not only will the many photos give you new ideas for your own home, but it may help you decide what designer is the right choice for you.
Designer websites can give you ideas for room arrangement.
If you want to see more photos of exciting rooms, please go to our website at www.foraninteriordesign.com
Please comment or ask Texas interior designer Michael Foran A.S.I.D. a question on interior design.
Visit our website for more information or call today for an In-Home Interior Design Consultation (469) 268-3625