A good interior designer can help you pick out a beautiful chandelier for your home.
Chandeliers now come in all sizes and shapes, as well as different materials. Who doesn't like to see a light, etheral glowing from overhead?
Color can make your ceiling higher or bring it down.
I once worked on a large master bedroom with an 8’ ceiling and the client wanted the room to look taller. Solution: We installed a molding on the ceiling around the room that was 8” from the wall . We painted the walls and the ceiling up to the molding a medium-light color. We then painted the ceiling a darker color. The result was that the walls appeared to go right past the ceiling line and to the molding, giving the impression of a higher ceiling.
Your decorating is not complete without a selection of stylish and beautiful lamps.
Lamps are so important in a room. They bring not only light, but great style as well. They have 2 roles. They give light and they add beauty to the room.
Redecorating your home - Is an interior designer expensive?
- You want to decorate your home.
- You want it done right and affordable.
- You know you need help with interior design.
- You want long term planning with decorating your home.
- You want comfort and quality.
According to Furniture Today 84% of consumers choose their furniture based on comfort.
93% of consumers choose their furniture based on a products style and design. A good interior designer can help you with both of these. They have had experience with the seating from many different companies. They know that different cushions are available for firmness or softness which you may not find in a furniture store.
What do consumers want from an Interior Designer?
Furniture Today says that 73% of consumers want an interior designer who has experience, is knowledgeable about design, furnishings, colors and window treatments and offers delivery options.
A professional Michigan interior designer can help you in many ways.
When you have a design problem, they can offer you solutions that you may not have considered as an option. Interior designers travel to different trade shows, attend seminars and maintain large libraries of catalogs and samples to choose from. They can save you, the client, the effort of research and cost of travel to get what you need. They offer solutions and products that aren't seen in the stores you visit. They give you a professional opinion and input on a major purchase so that you have confirmation that you are solving your design problem in the most effective way.
Professional interior designers can save you money on your decorating or remodeling project.
1. Interior designers can help you avoid costly mistakes like selecting furniture that is the wrong scale for your home. I have gone into a lot of homes where people have bought furniture from North Carolina, or online, and they ended up with the wrong size piece. . sometimes too big, sometimes too small and they were sick about it (a costly mistake).
2. Some interior designers buy directly from the manufactures and receive the best pricing. They also have lower overhead, therefore they can pass on lower prices to you.
3. A professionally decorated home will normally sell for more money. When your home has a nice flow to it and the furnishings create a mood that is appealing, then you are much more likely to sell your home for more money.
A professionally decorated home will normally sell for more money.
Please comment or ask interior designer Michael Foran A.S.I.D. a question on interior design.
Visit our website for more information or today for an In-Home Interior Design Consultation (888) 416-0646
A lighting plan for your master bedroom is important for your master bedroom.
There are a lot of choices for lighting your master bedroom. It is best to use a combination of lighting fixtures and lamps.